Metro Disaster Specialists has a long history of successful restoration and reconstruction projects, from the smallest residential project to multi-story commercial buildings.
Fully licensed and insured our construction division is certified by the State of Arkansas to build, rebuild, and reconstruct any scale building or structure with an unlimited category.
A Loss Specialist and Superintendent is assigned to each reconstruction project to ensure proper handling of the entire process of structure restoration.
Past projects include schools, governmental buildings, shopping centers, hospitals; high rises, manufacturing facilities, apartment complexes, and private homes. Metro's Construction Team contains the skilled craftsmen property owners and insurance companies turn to when disasters strike!
- State Contractors License (Unlimited Category)
- Fully Bonded and Insured
- Member of Restoration industry Association
- Member of National Institute of Disaster Restoration
Benefit to You: REDUCE BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AND LOSS OF INCOME!
- Commerical Fire Reconstruction includes:
- 24-Hour Emergency Response
- Water Removal
- Smoke Odor Control and Elimination
- Securing Your Business or Building
- Complete Inventory of Contents
- On-site Cleaning
- Packing and Storage (Pack-out)
- Secure Storage of Contents
Read MoreJob well done, very efficient and very helpful staff.- Jack Stowe, Special Projects
Read MoreThis letter is to convey the exceptional and professional response and care the Hope Public Schools received after our April 17, 2005 disastrous fire at Hope High School. There really are no words to express as to how quickly and thoroughly METRO...- Kenneth Muldrew, Superintendent, Hope Public Schools