Metro Disaster Specialists is a proven leader in all disaster situations. As pioneers of the full-service restoration industry, Metro has been restoring commercial and residential properties and contents since 1979 and has successfully completed over 16,200 projects. Metro's long history of professional approach and practical knowledge has made our services an essential resource for property owners and insurance professionals. Our knowledgeable 24 hour Emergency Response Team provides rapid and reliable services to our clients to handle virtually any circumstance and to secure the property and contents against further damage.
Our Mission: Provide comprehensive, high quality disaster restoration services to our clients, while complying with industry standards, governmental codes and ordinances that govern such, guided by an inclusive Code of Ethics as established by the Restoration Industry Association (RIA).
Metro Disaster Specialists has the workforce, financial stability and appropriate insurance coverage to handle a large loss project, including worker’s compensation, general liability, pollution liability, and builders’ risk insurance. Metro has a long history of successfully restoring property from the smallest residential to larger commercial projects. We have a General Contractors License from the State of Arkansas with an unlimited bid limit.
The Metro facilities are the largest and most modern in the state of Arkansas with over 40,000 square feet of production and storage area; maintaining a vast inventory of state of the art drying and remediation equipment, an absolutely essential component for handling large or specialized projects. The benefits of these facilities to the client are:
- Storage of personal property in a secure and climate-controlled environment
- Large production area to efficiently restore content items and accessibility for client inspection
- Training and conference centers to support a high level of communications with clients and insurance personnel
The Metro Team of experts are dedicated to training and continued education in the disaster restoration industry; working with our clients and their insurance companies to develop a scope of work, pricing, and a plan of action to successfully complete restoration projects. Our professional staff has over 275 years of combined experience in the restoration industry and holds the following certifications:
- Insurance Subrogation Trained Personnel with Claims Training Services
- Certified Restorers with Restoration Industry Association
- Certified Fire/Smoke and Restoration Technicians with IICRC
- Certified Deodorized Technicians with IICRC
- Certified Upholstery and Carpet Cleaning Technicians with IICRC
- Certified Applied Structural Technicians with Dri Eaz
- Certified Sewer Remediators with Restoration Consultants
- S500 Trained Technicians with IICRC
- Certified Mold Remediators
- S520 Trained Technicians with IICRC
- Certified Digital Photo Inventory with Restoration Alliance
- Certified Ultrasonic Cleaning Services with Restoration Alliance
- Precision Electronic Restoration Technician with Restoration Alliance
- Master Electricians licensed by the State of Arkansas
- Master Plumber licensed by the State of Arkansas
- HVAC Specialists with the U. S. Air Force